Thursday 30 January 2014

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter

I received so many Clinique goodies this Christmas and I've been more than impressed by all of them. Their Deep Comfort Body Butter is no exception. The product came in Clinique's 'Softer, Smoother Skin' gift set. 
 It's a full sized product which is a lovely surprise for a gift set as most only include sample sizes.


The packaging is typical of Clinique, a round plastic tub with a silver lid and the logo along with the name of the product. I'm glad they chose to package it in a plastic tub as opposed to glass as the tub is large and therefore it makes it lighter and more durable. Personally, I'm a fan of Clinique's packaging as it's simple yet sophisticated and sits lovely on your dressing table. The product itself looks very thick and creamy, as expected from a body butter. It appears a off white magnolia colour and is unscented; as with the rest of Clinique's products it is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested so it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. I would say this is the only downfall, I personally like body butters to have some scent to them.


So, the most important part. The body butter is fabulous. Super thick yet a little goes a longer way, it melts lovely into the skin and doesn't leave behind a sticky residue. Surprisingly, it doesn't take too long to absorb either which means you don't have to sit around for ages in your undies. It intensely moisturises the skin leaving it soft, supple and hydrated. Unlike other moisturisers I've used, my skin is still super soft hours after I've applied the product. It does wonders for my sensitive skin, unlike scented products, it doesn't give me any irritation or redness and soothes the skin after shaving.

Overall I love the product, a lot. However it's £24 price tag leaves it on the 'I really love it but can't afford to use it all the time' list. I do however think it's the best body butter I've ever and I'd highly recommend it.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig