Monday 13 January 2014

What 2014 Holds For Abbroseee


So this year has gotten off to a flying start. I got engaged, started my second semester of university and if you haven't noticed already, I've been blogging quite a lot! However, I did plan to do a lot more OOTDs and videos this year but some numpty forgot to pack her tripod so I'll have to pick that up when I go back to Birmingham. My blog will be 2 years old this year and it's not quite where I want it to be, mainly on my own behalf. To be fair to you guys I thought I'd throw you a few notices so you're more aware of what's going on as opposed to me going missing for weeks/months.

I plan to post at least twice a week, every Monday and Thursday at 12pm. If I'm not going to post that day or if I am going to do extra posts that week I will let you know via my facebook page or twitter.

I am going to upload once a week on my channel. I still haven't quite gotten the hang of my YouTube yet so once a week is more than enough for me. I haven't decided a date or time yet. Again, I will notify you using my social media.

I plan to do a lot more OOTDs. I've invested hugely in my style the past few months and feel like I've 'found myself' as such.

I'm not far off 100 subscribers on my channel, if I hit this I will be doing a giveaway. I haven't decided what yet but it'll be pretty special so keep your eyes opened for that.

I always need help when it comes to thinking of new ideas for posts and videos. Please please please interact with me more! I answer all my comments and am more than happy to accept requests from you so don't be afraid to ask!

Anyway I won't babble too much as uni work is calling! Hope this has filled you in a bit more. This will all start from Febraury as I'm just settling back into life after my break at home and the hectic start to the new year. Thankyou for all your support, I know things can't be a little slow with me sometimes but I assure you things will be much better this year.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig