Wednesday 1 January 2014

Cath Kidston Little Birds iPhone 5 Case


Cath Kidston Little Birds iPhone 5 Case £24.99

I absolutely love pretty phone cases. However, I like to change mine often as there's nothing I hate more than a grubby phone case. Since my previous Ted Baker goody is looking a little worse for wear, I've been on the hunt for a new one.

When in Selfridges recently, I stumbled across their Cath Kidston section. I've wanted a case from them for ages but was never willing to spend that much on one. However,  with some spare money I decided to treat myself (or my phone should I say). With a selection to choose from, I decided to go with something a little less classic than their well known floral designs. I fell in love with the Little Birds design, I felt it was most fitting with my white iPhone.

The case fits perfectly and seems very sturdy and practical. What I like most about it is how easy it is to clean, it's made from a smooth rubber type material which makes it easy to wipe over should it get dirty. It may look dainty but it's very strong and will protect your phone well should you ever drop it (admit it, it's happened to all of us!)

 Overall I love this super cute case and it was totally worth the money, if you're thinking of treating yourself, do it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig