Sunday 1 March 2015

March Wishlist #01

With my 21st birthday being in March, my wishlist may appear more high-end/luxury as I obviously have more pricey wants as it only happens once after all!
 
Mulberry Bayswater, Topshop, Christian Louboutin Pigelle, Benefit Roller Lash, Tiffany & Co
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
 
[1] My number one priority on my 21st birthday wishlist is a Mulberry. I've wanted a Mulberry now for years but with their hefty price tag, it's something I'd have to save up months or even a year for. I'm not sure which one I want yet but I have my eye on a black Bayswater and will be making a trip to Bicester Village soon so keep posted! [2] The perfect birthday dress is always a must on milestones, This beautiful, elegant but stylish lace bodycon tunic will look stunning paired with black stilettos and a black clutch. It'll be suitable for both meals and parties. [3] Christian Louboutin do the most wonderful high heels ever imagined. Yet my choice will always be the class, sophisticated Pigalle in patent black 100mm. I'd absolute kill to own a pair of these someday soon even though I'd be scared to wear the red on the soles down! [4] Benefits newest release comes in the form of the Roller Lash mascara. Exclusively released in March's issue of Elle as a sample. The super-curling and lifting mascara looks very promising and I can't wait to give it a whirl. [5] I'm dying to get my other ear pierced very soon and they'll need some lovely new earring to finally fill the holes. These little Tiffany hearts are so simple but stunning and will match my Tiffany pendant necklace perfectly.
 
 
What's on your wishlist for March?
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig