Tuesday 17 March 2015

Sparkle With Emily

I've always been a big fan of personalising my gadgets and accessories. I'm also a massive girly girl so being faced with owning something plain and generic looking just isn't my taste. One night, after what was probably hours of Instagram nosing and lurking, I managed to stumble across and interesting page. Before my eyes were squares and squares of little images which hosted a range of different designs of Fiat 500 key covers, phone cases, tablet cases etc. I'm more than aware that 'blinging' things up isn't new and there's many people out there doing it as a part time business but the level of precision and the uniqueness in the designs was like nothing I had ever seen before.
 
 
After a few minutes nosing, I knew for certain that I needed a Fiat 500 key cover in my life. My current plain black one was boring and slightly broken already. After sending Emily an email and a brief description of what I wanted (you can choose absolutely anything you like) she gave me a quote including delivery cost and I went ahead with the order. The price is very reasonable for the final product, I paid using my PayPal which was quick and safe. She told me she would send me an email when she had completed my key cover and then it would take a week for my order to completely dry and then she would send it to me first class delivery so it would arrive within the next 1-2 days.
 
 
The key cover arrived around 2 weeks after I ordered and came with instructions on how to fit the key cover and a little bag of spare rhinestones should any fall off (which I haven't experienced yet). After having my first key cover a few months I decided to order a new one as I'd be lusting over so many other designs which I preferred more. The key cover arrived and I loved it even more, it's super sparkly and sturdy and looks lovely against my fur pom pom keyring. After a few weeks the gold centre of one of my daisy did fall off (my keys do experience quite a battering in and out my bags). I contacted Emily straight away and she offered to replace my daisies free of charge and send it back to me with my current order of a phone case and key cap.
 
 
After loving my key covers so much, when I got a new HTC One Mini 2 and couldn't find a decent phone case, I contacted Emily and she told me she'd be able to do one for me. I decided to have the same design as my key cover but with a gold Vivienne Westwood orb and also ordered a matching key cap. I received my order today as well as my repaired key cover which was perfect and I can't even see where it's been repaired! I absolutely love everything and Emily was such a pleasure to commute with and was extremely helpful with any questions I had.
 
 
Sparkle with Emily creates handmade to order sparkle crystallised phone cases, Fiat 500 key covers, converse, tablet cases, key caps and anything else you desire to be blinged (within reason). She is based in Staffordshire in the UK but ships internationally and will give you an individual quote depending on your shipping location. Emily creates a variety of designs which you can browse on her InstagramFacebook and website. You can create your own design or choose one she has previously created. She is super accommodating and such a talented lady.
 
 
If you're interested, give her an email at sparklewithemily@hotmail.com.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig