Monday 14 March 2016

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I could not live without powder. Being an oily skin gal, even after putting my foundation on I look like an over dewy mess. I'm all about the matte look with my face. However, I always struggle to find the right balance between cakey mess and too light of a dusting. I've tried everything from high end powders to the drug store offerings and I think I've found my perfect balance for the price, quality and look on the skin.

 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder has been super popular for years, I've used it on and off myself since I was about 14. I always lean towards pressed powders as opposed to loose powders as they're far less messy for on the go application and you don't waste much product when applying. At just £3.99 it's super affordable and lasts a long time too making it less of a heart attack to replace. There are 6 shades with one being transparent which is suitable for all skin colours.


I use a huge fluffy powder brush, giving it a swirl in the pan then knocking off any excess before applying. A light dusting on the face usually keep my super oily face matte for a few hours but it's compact enough to keep in your handbag to top up throughout the day. The only downside to this powder is how prone it is to breaking in the pan if it's dropped. Overall this is a fab powder and will always make it's way back into my collection when one runs out.
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig