Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Wishlist #01

 
1 | 2 | 3 | 45 | 6
 
[1] Kurt Geiger never fail to have me lusting over a pair of heels. So when I spotted these nude suede Hattie heels, they've gone straight on my KG wishlist. They're perfect for summer to wear with jeans and casual tops. [2] Now I have my Mulberry and a Ted Baker or two, I've found myself eyeing up Michael Kors bags. I came across this blush shade of the staple bag which would team perfectly with the Hattie heels. [3] Viktor and Rolf have never brought out a fragrance I haven't liked, Flowerbomb used to be my staple before I couldn't justify the price tag as a student. Their more recent launch of Bon Bon is something different, very sweet and candy like yet beautiful and long lasting. [4] So I've literally just brought myself a Ted Baker make up pouch to keep in my Mulberry but I still can't resist this Mulberry one in metallic mushroom goat. It's so unusual but stunning, at almost £200 though I think it might be a wish a lot longer. [5] Dolly Bow Bow aka Kate Murrane launched her own jewellery line a few years ago. I've never really had a gander before but she does the most beautiful statement necklaces which have always been a love of mine. This pink piece is definitely my favourite. [6] Is it really possible to own enough white/black blouses? They go with almost everything. This pretty sleeveless embellished collar one will probably find it's way into my online basket soon.
 
 
What's on your wishlist for July?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig