Tuesday 17 September 2013

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette


I think everyone has that one perfume in their collection that they will buy over and over again regardless of the price etc. For me it's the Miss Dior Eau De Toilette. I've had about 3 bottle of this perfume since I was about 14/15. The bottle itself is beautiful, very simple but cute with a square glass bottle and a clear bow top. It also has a quirky dogtooth etching on the base, very chic. The scent is what you'd expect from a very classic well established perfume, it's classed as a 'fruity' scent, however I disagree. I find it to be more on the musky/floral side of scents. It has high notes of Tunisian neroli, mid notes of Bulgarian and Turkish rose and base notes of patchouli and vanilla. It's a very pretty scent and wears perfectly with everything. I really have fallen in love with it.

It's very strong which allows you to use it moderately and has incredible staying power. I can use this in the morning and still smell it on my hair and skin the next morning. I'd say this perfume is targeted to younger women in their late teens to twenties. It's playful yet quite mature too, a 50ml bottle will cost you £53. It's definitely an evening scent and therefore tends to last me a lot longer, that and the fact you don't need to use too much!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig