Monday 13 January 2014

Face Of The Day #01

Every now and then I like to spend a little more time on my make-up and try something different. I'm one of those people who stick to the same routine with my look as I'm usually in a rush and know what things work for me. The other day I played my eyes up a lot more than I usually do and really loved the way it turned out; it also gave me a chance to use a few of my Christmas presents too. Anyway I thought I'd show you what products I used and what I did with them to create it.


Products That I Used: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20*, MAC Select Cover Up in NC20*, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light*, Soap & Glory Thick & Fast, MAC Lipstick in Modesty, MAC Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown*, Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner, Benefit Whole Lotta Lovin'! Make-Up Kit.

*Colour used will vary due to skin tones and hair colour


Firstly, I applied one pump of MAC Studio Fix Fluid on my face, blending it in with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I then used MAC Select Cover Up to conceal under my eyes and to cover any blemishes and redness, I blended this in with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I then lightly dusted MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural all over my face with a Real Techniques Powder Brush to set my make-up. Then for my brows I used a MAC 208 Brush and MAC Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown to define the shape of my brows and fill them in. 

For my eyes I used my Benefit Whole Lotta Lovin'! kit, I used a MAC 217 Brush to blend Creasless Cream Shadow in No Pressure all over my lids, I also lined under my lower lash line with this using the same MAC 208. I then used a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush to blend Longwear Powder Shadow in Nude Swings up to my brow bone. I then blended It's Complicated into my crease using Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. I then lined above my lash line using Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner and gave my lashes a few coats of Soap & Glory Thick & Fast. To slightly contour I used Hoola bronzer. To finish the look I used MAC Lipstick in Modesty.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig