Sunday 27 April 2014

Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash


Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash Boots £6.50

Let me introduce you to the new kid on the Soap & Glory block. Orangeasm is a new fragrance they have recently introduced, it current carries in a Body Wash, Body Butter and Super Tonic Fragrance. The scent itself is a combination of fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils. Unlike other fruity scented bath products, this genuinely smells like the real deal; it's extremely zesty and smells of freshly squeezed fruit juices. I must admit, on first sniff I was pretty suprised, I was expecting it to be similar to Sugar Crush which is one of my all time scents but this is very different.

Let's get more specific with this product. It comes in the regular 500ml bottle which I love, one of these seems to last me around a month and a half. This is mainly down to the fact is has a pump which allows you complete control over how much is dispensed so you don't use too much or too little - 6 pumps is generally a good amount lathered up on a loofer. The branding is quirky and humorous, it looks uber pretty and colourful sitting in your bathroom.

So is the product actually any good then? I don't like to be disappointed and this has pleased me thoroughly. It's the perfect pick me up for a summers morning. The zingy smell wakes you up in the morning and is super refreshing. The product itself lathers onto the skin well and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean without stripping the skin. It has moisturising properties such as MSUDS technology, TRIPLE TEA antioxidant complex, GINSENG and PINKPEPPERBERRY. I do find this less moisturising than other body washes from Soap & Glory but is still nourishing enough for those of you with normal/oily skin. I have drier skin but when followed with a body butter/lotion I don't see any difference to other products.

I really do love this product and the scent is very unique and something which I'll most likely be reaching for in warmer months when I don't want something too heavy on my skin but leaves me feeling clean and ready for the day. I definitely want to pick up the matching body butter too!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig