Friday 2 May 2014

Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Haircare Range

In a bid for better hair I've been on the look out for a shampoo and conditioner that would keep my hair nice and nourished without leaving it feeling greasy hours later. I have difficult hair; it is fairly fine and long in length, I suffer from an oily scalp yet the ends are very dry and damaged from constant washing and heat styling tools used on a daily basis. I used to opt for volume boosting haircare as my hair can be quite flat due to it's length but this would cause the ends to be become even more damaged leading to having quite a few inches chopped off last year.

Charles Worthington is a brand of haircare I have dabbled in during my teens. None of their products have really worked miracles but were a nice treat as more of a luxurious quality of haircare. However I saw these in Boots and at first thought they were new products, in fact Charles Worthington have revamped their packaging which makes it look a lot more fancy. I feel the design of the bottle is more practical and allows you to get more of the product out. The Moisture Seal range has a shampoo, conditioner, rescue masque and a leave in conditioner.


The range is targeted as ideal for dry hair, apart from my ends I wouldn't consider my hair dry at all. It claims to give your hair luscious moisturisation, intense nourishment and manageability improvement. The whole range is enriched with Argan Oil which helps ensure hair is in a healthy condition and easier to manage and style. It is also safe to use on colour treated hair and is animal cruelty free and paraben free, perfect right?

Shampoo: The shampoo is very thick in texture and doesn't go very far at first but with the aid of a little water it soon does the trick. It seems incredible, just like a hair salon. When massaged into wet hair and rinsed thoroughly, it doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry like other shampoos do. A little pricey at £5.99 for 250ml but I usually get around 3 weeks worth when washing my hair everyday.

Conditioner: The conditioner has a very creamy consistency and in texture and appearance isn't far from what I was expecting. Again, it smells incredible, just like the shampoo. I apply throughout the mid length to ends of my hair combing through with my fingers to ensure good application. I then leave on for a minute or two and rinse out. My hair although wet feels incredibly soft and nourished. The pricing and size is the same as the conditioner.

Mineral Hair Rescue Masque: I use this once a week instead of my conditioner and apply generously to my entire head of hair from the roots down. It's very thick in texture and I scoop out a large dollop. I leave it on for a good 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. It's a great pick me up but I don't see a massive difference from the regular conditioner as it's just so nourishing. Priced the same as the previous items but in a 160ml tub which lasts me around 2 months.

I have nothing but good things to say about this range. I did worry about it leaving my hair flat and greasy as I have oily roots but I haven't seen any difference at all. Instead it just left my hair feeling super nourished, thicker, it was a lot more manageable and didn't break off as much. It leaves my hair smelling great all day and it just looks a whole lot healthier. I've gone through several bottles of this stuff and I don't think I'll change any time soon. I'm really glad I discovered these products as they're the best thing I've ever used on my hair. The condition of my hair has drastically improved and I don't get half as many split ends as I did before. Although the products are a little pricey, they are definitely worth every penny and is noticeably better quality than other high end haircare products.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig