Wednesday 21 August 2013

Crown and Glory Whole Lotta Rosie Headband

If you haven't seen one of these little beauties floating around on fashion blogs one time or another then you've definitely been living under a rock. I'm not very brave when it comes to my fashion choices, I either play it safe or get it completely wrong. One thing I almost never experiment with is hair accessories. However I urged myself to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. Seeing the array of Crown and Glory headbands styled on She Wears Fashion really sold the  Whole Lotta Rosie headband to me. On the larger side, it is a bold statement piece, however it's versatile in adding that extra something to a simple dress or making a dark, edgy outfit more feminine.


I added the Whole Lotta Rosie headband in burgundy to my August wishlist a few posts back and my boyfriend was kind enough to buy one for me. Very Lana Del Rey esque, the foam roses headband was right up my street. I wasn't quite sure what colour to go for as they have a good variety, but I thought the burgundy looked the prettiest and would compliment my hair colour well. As I said before, it is a statement piece, so if you aren't feeling too brave and you want something more on the modest side, they also offer the Rosie headband in two smaller sizes! The cost of the headbands are £20 and delivery is £3, quite pricey but bare in mind they are handmade.


The headband took a few days to come, pretty average delivery. The packaging was absolutely beautiful, wrapped in purple tissue paper and a silver bow, it was a luxury to open. They also gives you this cute cloth drawstring bag for you to keep your headband in so it stays clean and undamaged which I think is a nice touch. I fell in love instantly, and although quite large on my tiny pea head, I feel like an absolute lady for once. The flowers look well crafted and good quality and the headband itself sits snug without digging in and being uncomfortable. I think they are definitely worth the price tag and are a great alternative for other head pieces for formal events or even just to jazz up an everyday outfit. And in the peak of festival season, you need one of these in your life, seriously.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig