Thursday 8 August 2013

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Range

I'm always on the hunt for new haircare, whenever the current products I'm using are empty, I'm trying to find something new to try. I have quite dry damaged hair, I don't cut it very often at all and the ends are in really bad condition, however my roots get very oily and the contrast between roots and tips is at different ends of the spectrum. 


The Bee Strong range is targeted at damaged hair. The formula contains honey and apricot extracts which work to repair the protective outer layer of each strand of hair to leave it silky and strong. The range hosts a shampoo and conditioner, deep treatment masque and a leave in conditioning spray. I have long hair, very damaged and dry at the ends and the roots get oily. I have to wash my hair everyday as it's very flat and I put through a gruelling blow dry and rollers. They roped in the ever so beautiful Nicole Scherzinger to promote the new range, I'm sure you've seen the advert. Strangely I don't think anything will ever make my hair as perfect as hers, sigh.

After shampooing and conditioning my barnet, I then towel dried it added some heat defence spray and then spritzed some of the leave in spray onto my hands and then ran the product through my hair. The texture surprised me as it's more a of creamy consistency as opposed to an oil or serum. Once I week I used the deep treatment instead of the regular conditioner for 15 minutes whilst in the bath. Then I blow dried and set my rollers.

I'm in love with Bee Strong. First of all it smells incredible, it's one of those products that smell so good your whole bathroom smells incredible even after you've gotten out of the shower. I expected the conditioners and treatment to be really heavy as it's targeted at damaged hair, however it was surprisingly light yet nourishing at the same time and left my hair soft yet thoroughly cleansed. I found the bottles lasted me a good few weeks which is also a bonus. I found the leave in spray a real gem at softening my frizzy dry ends and worked much better than any other I'd used before. The shampoo and conditioner were perfect, the right balance between too heavy or too clarifying. The deep treatment masque was great too, the formula was super thick and creamy and applied well onto the hair, it's good to go in a few minutes or you can leave it on for longer to achieve super soft locks.

Overall I'm really impressed and I've actually repurchased since. I love the way it leaves my hair, although it's not perfect, it's a firm favourite of mine now. The range retails between £3.89 and £4.79 so cheap as chips!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig