Monday 2 June 2014

June Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

(1) My oh my, has any noticed my love for rose gold recently? It started with my Ted Baker Harpel and it's just, well, escalated. When I came across these I just knew I had to have them, they have my name written all over them. They are stunning, aren't they? (2) I've never been a huge ran of rings, but since getting used to wearing a ring full time on my left hand they feel comfortable and normal now. I am literally in awe of this Tiffany heart ring and will be putting it on a future birthday/Christmas wishlist. (3) Stationary Junkies Anonymous, check. Does anyone else get excited about buying new stationary for the year that you know you'll never use half of. I'm loving Paperchase big time lately and their pens are so gorgeous and practical. (4) I have a Clinique addiction, it's literally written all over my blog. It'd be obscene for me not to want to try their new Lash Power Feathering Mascara, fluttery feather lashes will be mine soon! (5) I'm all over this top heavy layering in dresses and playsuits recently, being larger on my bottom half and skinny on my top leaves me looking out of proportion and these just flatter my figure in every way. Top trumps Miss Selfridge, I'm loving the floral trend this SS14! (6) Ted Baker just tick all the boxes for me when it comes to handbags; stylish, roomy and sophisticated. I'm desperate for this monochrome beauty that has been screaming out for me to buy it every time I see it. One day my precious, I promise.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig