Thursday 13 March 2014

Clinque Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

So the newest product to grace Clinique's skincare comes in the form of it's Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. I'd seen several adverts for this product but it never really entered my want/need list. I haven't had much good experience with these kinds of products and assumed it'd be a waste of money. On my recent trip to Clinique I was informed that this was taking place of the Clarifying Lotion step which I have never been the biggest fan of. I thought I'd give it a try and see if it helped control my breakouts.


The product is effectively a spot fighting gel that can be spot-applied to spots as a treatment or all over the face as a preventative measure to prevent breakouts from occurring. The gel is to be used after cleansing the face, I recommend you use a light moisturiser after also as it's very drying. It has a fairly strong scent of alcohol, I find I have to work quickly when applying as it dries very quickly which means I probably use more than the suggested thin layer. The product is 100% allergy tested and fragrance free meaning it is suitable for sensitive and irritable skin. It controls oil well and I've seen a vast improvement in the amount of excess oil that my face produces since using this product. It also claims to reduce the appearance of pores, I find it tightens the skin quite a lot when applied but this effect isn't long lasting.

The 30ml bottle retails for £20 which is fairly pricey for this type of treatment. I also find because of the tube of the bottle which you have to squeeze to get the product out, I've gotten through my bottle in a matter of weeks which is disappointing. However, the product does an amazing job at clearing up my skin and controlling oil better than anything I've used before. It also doesn't dry your face out and leave flakiness like other stop treatments do. Therefore on that basis I would say it is well worth the money and has quickly became a permanent addition to my skincare routine.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig