Monday 4 November 2013

My University Room!

This post has been a long time coming but I wanted to make sure it was as interesting as I could make it rather than snapping a bare dingy room for you. I moved into my halls of residence in Nottingham city centre a whole 6 weeks ago and its safe to say I'm loving student life! One thing that was most important to me was that my room reflected my personality as much as possible so it was a welcoming atmosphere after a day of long lectures. My room isn't completely finished and I'm constantly buying bits and bobs to prevent it from looking too bare and contemporary.

 I've posted a video over on my channel too if you're interested, enjoy!





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your room looks so lovely compared to others! I love that it's white! :)
    Do you have a part time job to finance living in Halls? I want to go to Uni in the UK, but I'd need to have a job so I could afford paying the room as I would not get support from my own country or England, so that's why I'm interested If English students actually get jobs whilst they're at Uni :)
    Would be great if you could get back to me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou, I put a lot of effort into making it as nice as I possibly could, I'm also lucky enough to move into brand new built halls so everythings all new and nice. I don't have a part time job as it is fairly tricky in the UK to get jobs due to the economy, there are jobs around, they just require strong experience and luck to get them. A lot of universities employ students to work within uni in different roles so you may want to look into that? I'd say only about 20% of students or less do have jobs whilst at uni currently

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your room, especially your desk space! Such a unique design :)

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig